Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Requirements
From minor home improvements, children’s tuition, debt consolidation, or other special circumstances, sometimes a short term loan can be a big help.
Now that Pag-IBIG has extended its loan facilities, you can now seek financial assistance with minimal interest against your total contributions. All you have to do is meet the Pag-IBIG Salary Loan requirements.
Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Eligibility
To qualify, you must:
- Be an active Pag-IBIG Fund Member at the time of application
- Have a total Fund savings of at least ₱4,800 or at least a total of 24 months Membership Savings contributions
- Have made at least one Membership Savings contribution within the last six months prior to the date of the loan application
- Have a document of proof of income
- Have no default accounts with Pag-IBIG (housing loan or calamity loan) on the date of application.
Related: How to Apply for SSS Calamity Loan
Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Requirements
- Photocopies of two photo and signature-bearing IDs (Related: 4 Government IDs That Are Very Easy to Apply For)
- Latest payslips equivalent to one month’s salary
- Duly accomplished Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application form
- Access to the following employer information:
- Signature of Office Head or Authorized Representative
- Company or Employer Name
- GSIS or SSS number
- Agency Code and Branch Code
How much can I borrow from the Pag-IBIG Salary Loan program?
The exact amount will depend on your premium or number of months contributed and the total accumulated value (TAV) of your contribution.
|Monthly contribution||Allowable amount to loan|
|24 to 59 months||60% of contribution’s TAV|
|60 to 119 months||70% of contribution’s TAV|
|120 months and over||80% of contribution’s TAV|
How to apply for Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Online?
- Download and accomplish the Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application form
- Email form to your company HR, fund coordinator, or other authorized representative along with a front and back photocopies of
- Valid ID
- Loyalty Card Plus (if applicable)
- Landbank card (if applicable)
- UCPB card (if applicable)
- DBP cash card (if applicable)
- Your company representative will then email the Employer Confirmation of STL Application to the pertinent Pag-IBIG fund department:
- Email your Multi-Purpose Loan documents to the nearest Pag-IBIG branch via these emails:
|NCRNorth@pagibigfund.gov.ph||GMA Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue, Cubao, Marikina, Caloocan – EDSA, Valenzuela, Pasig, Mandaluyong – Shaw Zentrum, and Antipolo|
|NCRSouth@pagibigfund.gov.ph||Makati-Buendia I, Binan, Makati-Ayala Avenue, Makati-Buendia II, Makati-JP Rizal, Taguig – Gate 3 Plaza, Guadalupe-EDSA, Muntinlupa, SM Aura, Intramuros, Sta. Mesa, Binondo, Pasay, Las Pinas-Robinsons Place, Paranaque, Imus, Rosario, and Dasmarinas|
|Ilocos@pagibigfund.gov.ph||La Union, Laoag, Vigan, Dagupan, Urdaneta, and Baguio|
|Tuguegarao, Solano, and Cauayan|
|Centralluzon@pagibigfund.gov.ph||San Fernando, Tarlac, Angeles, SBMA, Balanga, Malolos, Baliwag, Cabanatuan, and Meycauayan|
|Southerntagalog@pagibigfund.gov.ph||Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, Calamba, San Pablo, Sta. Rosa, Calapan, and Palawan|
|Bicol@pagibigfund.gov.ph||Legazpi and Naga|
|Cebu-Ayala, Dumaguete, Talisay, Toledo, Cebu-Colon, Mandaue, Danao, Mactan, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Calbayog, and Ormoc|
|Iloilo-Manduriao, Iloillo-Molo, Kalibo, San Jose de Buenavista, Roxas, Bacolod, Kabankalan, and Sagay|
|CDO-Lapasan, CDO-Carmen, Valencia, Butuan, San Francisco, Surigao, and Iligan|
|Westmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph||Zamboanga, Dipolog, and Pagadian|
|Southwestmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph||Davao-Bajada, Davao-Matina, Davao-Lanang, Digos, Tagum, Panabo, General Santos, Polomolok, Koronadal, Kidapawan, and Cotabato|
How to pay for Pag-IBIG Salary Loan
The Pag-IBIG Salary loan is payable for a maximum period of 24 months. Upon the time of release, you will have a two (2) month grace period before you need to repay the amount in full. You can make your monthly repayments through salary deduction, over-the-counter-payments, or other types of payments approved by Pag-IBIG.
Pag-IBIG Salary Loan Release
You can get your loan proceeds via:
- Credit to your disbursement card
- Bank transfer via Landbank Payroll Credit Systems Validation
- Check payment
- Take note that if your check is unclaimed for a period of 30 days from the check date, your loan will be canceled.
Questions or feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tap Send us a message in your app. Our operating hours are from Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM
Coins.ph is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department: (02) 708-7087 or email@example.com