Get ₱100 on Groceries with PushKart.ph and Coins.ph
Need to shop for essentials? Stay safe at home and buy groceries online on PushKart.ph. Enjoy same-day delivery for as low as ₱180 and next-day delivery for as low as ₱120. PushKart.ph is available in selected cities in Metro Manila:
- Quezon City
- San Juan
- Caloocan South
No credit card? No problem – you can use your Coins.ph Wallet to pay! And from July 20 – Aug 20, 2020, you get ₱100 off on groceries for a minimum order amount of ₱1,500. Just use the code below and choose Coins.ph as your payment method upon checkout on the PushKart.ph website:
Terms and Conditions:
- The voucher codes are not redeemable for cash or kredits and cannot be combined nor overlapped with any other coupons.
- Discount codes can be used in selected payment option (Coins.ph)
- To redeem the voucher codes, the customer needs to type in the code into the Discount code box located only at the checkout page of Pushkart.ph’s website or app, and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted to the total grocery purchase. If the customer fails to enter the voucher code during the validity period, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount.
- Discount code can be used multiple times per order during the validity period.
- “COINSXPK100” P100 discount will only be deducted if the total grocery purchase is above P1,500.
- Voucher codes are valid from July 20, 2020 until August 20, 2020 only.
- The discount code is only applicable to selected cities covered for grocery delivery (Makati, Pasig, Pasay, Pateros, Taguig, Manila, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Caloocan, Navotas, Malabon, Valenzuela, Las Piñas, Paranaque, and Muntinlupa).
- Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further assistance. Or contact the PushKart.ph Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pushkartph
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-102150 Series of 2019
Questions or feedback? Email us at email@example.com or tap Send us a message in your app. Our operating hours are from Monday – Friday, 9AM – 6PM
Coins.ph is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department: (02) 708-7087 or firstname.lastname@example.org